Subject: B600 Status
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:51:29 -0600
From: "Zappia, Tim" <Tim.Zappia@mts.com>
To: "Sparks, Hugh" <sparks@winternet.com>, "Thoen, Brad"
     <Brad.Thoen@mts.com>, "Larson, Rod" <Rod.Larson@mts.com>

Hello,

So far so good in France.  We got the system  powered up and are able to
move the wave boards  under control (a credit to your software). It
looks like we'll be able to start doing our alignment work tomorrow.
This being the case,  I'd like to hold off on Hugh coming out next week.
However, if things quickly go to hell-in-a-hand-basket, I may call Hugh
out on short notice.

Ideally, I'd like to have Hugh's trip delayed until the both Hugh and
Brad can come,  possibly in the second week of December or the first
part of January.

I hope all is well in your worlds.  I'll keep you posted on our status.

Tim
